Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pinterest Recipe Success

Confession time.  I'm officially a pinterest addict.  I could spend daaaays on pinterest, ending up in some internet black-hole of toilet paper roll crafts, slow cooker recipes and DIY jumbo photo prints.
While I do pin a whole lot of recipes, there are few I actually try (aside from this one!)
Tonight, after a plea for "more vegetables please!!" from my husband (there's a new Italian bakery on our block...'nuff said), I went ahead and tried Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower.


This is "shut the effing door" good people.  Like crazy yummy and incredibly easy.  I altered the recipe a little bit as I'm a bit of a spice wimp.  I used the same amounts of everything in the recipe, but added about a tablespoon of ketchup and pure maple syrup each just to cut a bit of the sweetness.  We had leftover iceberg lettuce from lettuce wraps so I made a simple salad, and some carrot sticks and dipped everything in ranch dressing.  Try this.  For reals.