Monday, December 9, 2013

Snow Day!

Getting a head start on the 2014 resolution of keeping up with the blogging!  It's such a great creative outlet and one I miss; however, I have used my free time post-lay-off wisely and creatively.  I have started (I'm hesitant to say that word) a side business doing special event/custom floral design & would love to venture into event styling when time and opportunity permits.  I've so enjoyed seeking out learning opportunities and anything that would give me the chance to get my hands dirty, so to speak.  

I will be going back to work full-time this week.  This comes with both relief and disappointment as I'll really have to prioritize my time in order to get in as much creating, but it's a means to an end.  Can't invest money into a business if you don't have any!

Anyways - here's a few latergram shots to catch up with the past few months.